- 1 Garage
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
The best of San Francisco in a central Nob Hill location ~ traditional Edwardian charm with upgraded modern conveniences! Hardwood floors throughout, gas fireplace and floor-to-ceiling white marble-tiled bathroom. Clean and quiet low-rise building with a large outdoor common use patio for gardening and grilling AND it includes garage parking!
- 1BR/1BA TIC
- Bright interiors with south and west exposure – double-paned window comfort.
- Modern kitchen with handsome granite counters.
- Luxuriously updated floor-to-ceiling, marble-tiled bathroom.
- Quintessential San Francisco architecture with classically handsome period details – box-beam ceiling over Dining Area, coved-ceiling articulates Living Room area, and mirror-detailed mantel over gas fireplace, hardwood floors throughout, spacious closets.
- Interiors refreshed with LowVOC paint and detailed by a certified green professional cleaning company using eco-friendly products.
- Expansive, shared outdoor patio – grilling and gardening – views towards Coit Tower, the Bay beyond!
- Access to an exposed rooftop with City, Golden Gate and Bay views!
- Clean and quiet building.
- Sirkin TIC Agreement – Visit the Sirkin & Associates website for a comprehensive TIC FAQs page.
- HOA $300 *see Seller Notice Regarding HOA Contributions in disclosures*
- Fractionalized-financing available. Pre-offer qualification step with Ann Bassi of GT Financial for financing review, no obligation implied. 415-292-2611 [email protected]
- Current Walk Score ® : 94 out of 100 “Walkers Paradise”
Visit the website http://www.1530Jones.com for updated information and resources, pictures, flyers, disclosures and showing information.
Callista Shepherd Smith
BuildIt Green’s Certified Green Building Professional, NAR Green Designee
- double pane windows
- granite counters
- low VOC paint
- Sirkin TIC agreement