- 1698 sq ft
- 2 Garages
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
This spacious turn-key beauty boasts four bedrooms and three bathrooms (one bedroom/office at entry level, three bedrooms two bathrooms upstairs). You’ll have vaulted ceilings in the living room and dining area, updated kitchen and bathrooms with granite countertops, plus gorgeous hardwood floors on both levels.
Relax by the fireplace in the family room or step outside to entertain off your deck overlooking breathtaking views of the El Sobrante hills and Wildcat Canyon. You’ll have a detached cottage equipped for work or play in the expanded and private backyard, while being surrounded by nature and wildlife!
Garden to your delight while experiencing indoor and outdoor living at it’s best, enjoying many mature exotic fruit trees (see list), native herbs and pollinators. Easy access to many awesome hiking trails and only minutes away to the Orinda BART, shops & restaurants nearby.
This is a must see!
- Built in 1986
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 1698 Sq. Ft. per public records
- 16,000 square foot lot (just over ⅓ of an acre)
- Bonus Cottage, additional 240 sq. ft. per permit
- Large attached 2-car garage with built-in shelves for ample storage
- Professionally landscaped yards with new fences and gates
- CAT-5 & phone lines run from the cottage to downstairs bedroom
- Deck and play structure in large level backyard
- Enclosed side yard, plus shed with shelves for hobbies
- Upstairs bedroom closets with organizing systems
- Sewer Lateral Compliant
- Gen-Tech Pest & Bay Area Home Inspection Reports available
- See seller’s list of upgrades and improvement (open flyer)
Pineapple, Guava, Pomegranate, Meyer Lemon, D’Anjou Pear, Honey Fig, Black Mission Fig, Blood Orange, Cumquat, Peach, Nectarine, Apricot, Red Pluot, Fredrick Passion Fruit Vine (grown from seed), Thornless Blackberry, Cherry, Ground Cherry and more!