- 1,151 sq ft
- 1 Garage
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
Lovingly cared for by generations of the same family for 52 years. The pleasing flow of this traditional Parkside floor-plan includes bedrooms and bathrooms spanning two-levels allowing you live and work options. Tradesman alley leads to the lower-level “in-law” unit separate door. Update the eat-in kitchen and bathrooms to your personal taste! Deck and custom-sized french doors off of the main bedroom brings the outside in. Have a green thumb? Delight in making this ample backyard into your personal vision of an outdoor haven. Short distance to restaurants, shopping, and parks.
- 3BR/1BA upstairs with living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen and deck off of main bedroom.
- 2BR/1BA lower-level bonus rooms, laundry room and garage.
- Partial carpeting over hardwood floors of unknown condition.
- Newly placed drought-tolerant plantings in the front yard.
- 2.8 kW STC Solar PV System by Sungevity (16 panel solar array)
- Current Walk Score™ : 82 out of 100 ‘Very Walkable’
- Probate Sale, IAEA with Administrator; similar to regular sale as no court confirmation is required.
- Elderly owner passed away peacefully last year in family home.
- Neither warranty or guarantee expressed nor implied by owners or agents.
- Buyer to satisfy self as to all matters pertaining to the home.
- Solar PV System