- 2200 sq ft
- 0 Garage
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Beautifully updated 3/2 bungalow on a lovely quintessential Berkeley street with separate legal unit.
The 2200 sq ft front home has been thoroughly renovated with modern amenities and design while maintaining charming original details. From the formal living room to the open floor plan of the kitchen / dining / family room areas, this home is inviting to many contemporary life styles. The master bedroom sits upstairs, with lovely hillside views, an en suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Two bedrooms, an updated bathroom, and a laundry room complete the main floor.
And as if that weren’t enough, the home has a legal 510 sq ft 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit with contemporary style, re-built from the foundation up. This house makes for a great income property, room for more family, or a perfect office / work space.
Just a few blocks from the vibrant nexus of Dwight and San Pablo in South Berkeley, these homes are a quick commute to San Francisco and easy distance to Berkeley, Oakland and Emeryville.
- Modern, open floor plans
- Dual-pane windows throughout
- All new appliances and fixtures
- Updated electrical, plumbing and heating systems with permits
- Tandem off-street parking
- Gracious back patio with room for both homes to entertain
- Front home: built in 1926; extensively renovated in 2016
- Updated bathroom downstairs and new master bathroom
- New high efficiency furnace; new water heater
- Engineered hardwood and new carpet
- Cottage: built in 2016
- Updated bathroom and new kitchen
- Hydronic/radiant heating system
- On-demand water heater
- Sunday, October 23, 2-4:30pm Open House
AGENT SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- On Lockbox
- Call agent for showings
Disclosures are now available for download.
As They Come
For more information, contact: