- 984 sq ft
- 1 Garage
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Fall in love with this chic live/work industrial style loft, the fantastic tri-level open floor plan and undivided spaces! Enjoy soaring ceilings with exposed steel beams, plus an abundance of natural light from the expansive windows and skylights.
On the main level, you have a contemporary kitchen for gatherings overlooking a living area for your work or play. On the upper level, you enjoy ample room to create your next project or for your retreat.
This ideal location is a commuters dream with quick access to downtown San Francisco, Oakland, Emeryville and Berkeley. You will be minutes to public transportation, gourmet restaurants, trendy shops and more. This is a must see!
- Beautiful maple wood flooring throughout (kitchen floors recently refinished)
- Concrete counters and newer appliances in kitchen
- Homasote pin up board in kitchen
- Accessible 1⁄2 bathroom on entry level
- Newer Bosch washer/dryer in unit
- Attached garage shared with neighbor
- Approximately 984 sq ft
- 12 unit gated community, HOA Dues $274/month
- Built in 1957, Converted to condos in 2005
- “Very Walkable” – 81 Walk Score® – Near BART, Bus, Amtrak and Ferry
- Next door to FuseBox Restaurant, blocks to Brown Sugar Kitchen
- See list of improvements
Take a look at the 3D Virtual Tour!
- Sunday, December 4, 2-4:30pm Open House
- Monday, December 5, 10am-1pm Broker’s Tour
- Sunday, December 11, 2-4:30pm Open House
AGENT SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- On Lockbox
- Call agent for showings
Disclosures are now available for download.
As They Come
For more information, contact: