- 1726 sq ft
- 0 Garage
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Welcome to San Francisco living at its best ~ behind the Edwardian façade lies a charming combination of historical features and modern amenities, in two houses!
The front home was stunningly renovated in 2012 to boast an open floor plan composed of the living room, kitchen, dining area and deck. Contemporary design features and fixtures wow the professional or casual cook. From the Viking stove and refrigerator to the Caesarstone expansive counters, playful colored lighting, and a wine fridge, this is the perfect kitchen to entertain in. The front bedroom has high ceilings, the quintessential bay window and abundant light. The second bedroom has that oh so hip barn door and a glass door to the back deck to brighten the space. The bathroom has recently been updated with new tile, a shower stall and fashionable fixtures.
Across the spacious deck lies the pièce de résistance ~ a 1 bedroom plus cottage, most recently used for short-term rentals and family/friend visits. A well-equipped kitchen, with a bedroom, additional space that could be used as an additional bedroom or office and its own washer & dryer complete the unit. And the view of the City skyline from the upper deck is sure to sooth the soul. Beneath all this is a bonus space that could be an art studio, a workout space, or an entertainment den ~ so many options…
The relaxing energy of this property flows as you entertain your friends, prepare for a night out or enjoy a quiet evening at home. Step outside and you’re in one of the best parts of Potrero Hill ~ a self-titled community called the “Connecticut Street Deadenders.” Picture block and Halloween parties, caroling, and friendly neighbors. Just around the corner is a SF library, several markets and transportation. Down the hill are a plethora of restaurants and shops. And all within a stone’s throw of easy access to highways. It doesn’t get much better than this!
- Front home: built in 1900; renovated in 2012 and 2015
- Kitchen/Dining area addition
- All new appliances and fixtures
- Updated electrical and plumbing
- Original hardwood + fir floors (in kitchen)
- Gracious back deck with round cedar hot tub
- Back Cottage: Renovated in 2015
- Updated bathroom and kitchen
- 1 bedroom + additional bedroom/office
- Central heat and on-demand water heater
- Saturday, February 4, 2-4:30pm Open House
- Sunday, February 5, 2-4:30pm Open House
- Tuesday, February 7, 2-3:30pm Broker’s Tour
- Sunday, February 12, 2-4:30pm Open House
AGENT SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- On Lockbox
- Call agent for showings
- Disclosures are now available for download.
- Offers due Thursday, February 16 at 3pm
For more information, contact: