- 2400+ sq ft
- 0 Garage
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
With attention to detail and design, this comfortably appointed green hideaway is perfect for modern living and weekend entertaining.
Built from the earth up in 2008, this 2 story, 2,400 ± SF home was built with the greenest materials and systems making it an affordable paradise for indoor/outdoor living. Ten flat meadow/forest acres, which back up to the Russian Gulch State Park, make this property an ideal refuge for those who love to hike, bike, or horseback ride without ever having to drive.
High-speed internet access and proximity to picturesque Mendocino Village, the rugged California coast, and nearby shopping, makes this property the perfect blend of privacy and community. Soaring cathedral ceilings, numerous skylights and double insulated bay windows, let in the light and the view, while ceiling fans and radiant heat keep the home cozy and comfortable.
- 800 ± SF loft, master suite with beautiful tiled bath
- 2 Large bedrooms and full bath on first floor
- Woven bamboo floors & countertops, reclaimed redwood cabinets
- Interior, organic clay walls insulated with recycled denim
- All electricity powered by solar array which also powers back up battery
- Radiant heating in floors powered by high efficiency wood furnace fueled by wood on property
- Expansive wrap around deck and fire proof shingled roof made from 100% recycled plastic
- Fenced, raised-bed vegetable garden, greenhouse and chicken coop
- Laundry room with double sink and lots of extra storage
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with electromagnetic induction cooktop
AGENT SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- Owner Occupied
- By Appointment Only
- Call Agent for Showings
For more information, contact: