North Bay Listing: Dry Creek Valley Organic Farm in Healdsburg
8201 W Dry Creek Valley Road, Healdsburg 95448
List price: $1,250,000
Dry Creek Organic Farm is the epitome of a sustainable farm and integrated lifestyle. Cultivated for 30 years as a permaculture project, this homestead offers elegant systems to integrate water, food, soil, animals, and energy. This is an incredible opportunity to build on all the very thoughtful choices the seller has made, and make this hillside farm your regenerative paradise.
Three+ bedroom, four bath house has passive solar design and is made of sustainably harvested Canadian Cedar. Well-cared for and energy efficient, this lovely home is relaxing and has remarkably refreshing views. The aesthetic interior is blended with expansive outdoor living spaces including ~3,200 s.f. of decking, solar powered geodesic dome, tipi and so much more!
- Five acres, with three deer fenced acres
- 2100 square foot home with 3+ bedrooms, 4 baths, remodeled kitchen
- Zoned for second unit
- 80 vines planted for wine, and 60 for table grapes, all biodynamic
- Extensive mature food and medicinal crops as well as fruitbearing trees
- Systems for farm animals, currently used for llamas, chickens, and bees
- Outstanding Views!
Special Green Features:
- Solar hot water, grid tied solar panels for house, solar panel for well pump
- Integrated water systems built for retention and re-use, including three ponds, two wells, bio-swales, and rainwater harvesting
For the latest information on this listing, please visit:
Download Property Flyer (.pdf)
Green Key – North Bay
Green Key believes this information to be correct but has not verified this information and assumes no legal responsibility for its accuracy. Buyers should investigate these issues to their own satisfaction.
Let’s Be Social
Here are some ways to follow us...