NEW LISTING: A Parkside Home in SF with Room to Grow
2320 31st Ave, San Francisco
List price: $695,000
Lovingly cared for by generations of the same family for 52 years. The pleasing flow of this traditional Parkside floor-plan includes bedrooms and bathrooms spanning two-levels allowing you live and work options. Tradesman alley leads to the lower-level “in-law” unit separate door. Update the eat-in kitchen and bathrooms to your personal taste! Deck and custom-sized french doors off of the main bedroom brings the outside in. Have a green thumb? Delight in making this ample backyard into your personal vision of an outdoor haven. Short distance to restaurants, shopping, and parks.
- 3BR/1BA upstairs with living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen and deck off of main bedroom.
- 2BR/1BA lower-level bonus rooms, laundry room and garage.
- Partial carpeting over hardwood floors of unknown condition.
- Newly placed drought-tolerant plantings in the front yard.
- 2.8 kW STC Solar PV System by Sungevity (16 panel solar array)
- Current Walk Score™ : 82 out of 100 ‘Very Walkable’
- Probate Sale, IAEA with Administrator; similar to regular sale as no court confirmation is required.
- Elderly owner passed away peacefully last year in family home.
- Neither warranty or guarantee expressed nor implied by owners or agents.
- Buyer to satisfy self as to all matters pertaining to the home.
- On Lockbox & By Appointment
- Open House : Sun, June 10th, 2-4:30p
- Open House : Sun, June 17th, 2-4:30p
- Offer Date TBD
Callista Shepherd Smith
BuildIt Green’s Certified Green Building Professional, NAR Green Designee
Green Key believes this information to be correct but has not verified this information and assumes no legal responsibility for its accuracy. Buyers should investigate these issues to their own satisfaction.
Let’s Be Social
Here are some ways to follow us...