Cassandra Ferrera, Chief Community Officer
Native to California, Cassandra found her slice of heaven in west Sonoma County in 2002. Practicing real estate here for seven years, Cassandra blends intellect, humor, and heart into her business, and has great relationships with her clients. With a particular passion for permaculture and community, Cassandra loves to work with clients seeking an integrated lifestyle that is intimately connected to place. She raises two children here and is tapped in to the needs of families as well as professionals.
Cassandra lives on an acre of land near the town of Graton, where her family and two other households put ideas into practice as they humbly relearn homesteading skills in community. Intimately familiar with the desire to live an increasingly sustainable lifestyle, Cassandra seeks to blend the village experience with the rural farm life.
Towns & Regions of Focus
North Bay including:
- Santa Rosa
- West County
Education & Certification
- BA Humboldt State University, Interdisciplinary Degree in “Humane Structures” 1995
- Real Goods Sales Manager 1999-2000
- Permaculture Design Course, OAEC, 2009
- Training for Transition, 2009
- Leadership Institute for Economy and Ecology, 2010
- Member of BAREIS
- North Bay Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Areas of Professional Interest
I am passionate about green real estate because…
Let’s Be Social
Here are some ways to follow us...